Limber de Coco (Puerto Rican Coconut Ice) Recipe
Limber de Coco is a Puerto Rican version of coconut flavored shaved ice. A perfect refresher for a hot summer day!
Servings 12 3 fl oz ice pop molds
- 1 can (12 oz or 360ml) evaporated milk
- 1 can (13.5 oz or 400ml) coconut milk
- 1 can (15 oz or 450ml) coconut cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 1/4 cup sugar , or to taste (optional)
Mix all the ingredients in a big bowl. Pour the mixture into ice pop molds or disposable cups and place in a freezer. Let sit for at least 6 hours or overnight. Enjoy!
Calories: 235kcal | Carbohydrates: 6.6g | Protein: 4.2g | Fat: 22.9g | Cholesterol: 8.9mg | Sodium: 39.1mg | Sugar: 3.1g | Vitamin A: 100IU | Vitamin C: 2.5mg